Admission Process in just FIVE easy steps..
Know about Course
Get the complete information about the course and Career opportunities by the experts and Councilors
Fill the Online Application form with registration fees to book your seat for upcoming and available batches.
Submit your valid and required documents (as per the course) within 15 days after online application.
Pay your Contribution
Pay your complete course fees with available payment options (Know more about payment Options)
Good to Go...
**Get the Confirmation slip with your Student id and password on your register mobile no and mail id.
How to fill online application ?
- Click on the Online Admission form on our website and fill the correct information with active mail id and mobile number.
- Click on Submit and pay button on your application – you will be directed to a payment gateway.
- Pay Registration fees of Rs. 1000/- (non – refundable).
- After completion of your Online Application and payment authorization.
- An auto-generated confirmation mail will be sent on your Email ID containing the following:
- Confirmation of successful Online Registration & Payment.
- Your Online Application Number and admission.
- Application fee is to be paid using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI/Wallet Payments or any other digital transactions. Click the click to know more about available payment modes (Payments Mode)
- Candidates are required to Register Online using a Valid and active e-mail id and mobile number.
- After completing the online admission process.
Candidates need to submit their documents with advance deposit amount within next 15 days from the registration or 7 days prior from the date of batch starts.
Know about your registration
- This registration valid till 1 year from the date of registration.
- Candidate can apply in any batch throughout the year in any course by the submission of documents with advance fees (as per the course selected).
- All the registrations are considered as provisional Admission or seat booking process.
- This registration will be automatically cancelled after 1 year from the date of registration.
- You do not need to register again if you want to change your course before joining any batch.