Admission Process in just five easy steps..
How to fill online application ?
- Click on the Online Admission form on our website and fill the correct information with active mail id and mobile number.
- Click on Submit and pay button on your application – you will be directed to a payment gateway.
- Pay Registration fees of Rs. 1000/- (non – refundable).
- After completion of your Online Application and payment authorization.
- An auto-generated confirmation mail will be sent on your Email ID containing the following:
- Confirmation of successful Online Registration & Payment.
- Your Online Application Number and admission.
- Application fee is to be paid using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI/Wallet Payments or any other digital transactions. Click the click to know more about available payment modes (Payments Mode)
- Candidates are required to Register Online using a Valid and active e-mail id and mobile number.
- After completing the online admission process.
Candidates need to submit their documents with advance deposit amount within next 15 days from the registration or 7 days prior from the date of batch starts.
Know about your registration
- This registration valid till 1 year from the date of registration.
- Candidate can apply in any batch throughout the year in any course by the submission of documents with advance fees (as per the course selected).
- All the registrations are considered as provisional Admission or seat booking process.
- This registration will be automatically cancelled after 1 year from the date of registration.
- You do not need to register again if you want to change your course before joining any batch.